The selection committee for the 2021 SIM Best Book Award welcomes nominations (including self-nominations) for this year's award.
- Books must have been published between January 2016 and December 2020.
- Authors do not need to be members of SIM.
- Textbooks are not eligible.
- Edited books with multiple authors are not eligible.
- Maximum one book per author.
Nominated books will be evaluated based on the following:
- Relevance to the SIM domain.
- Contribution to the field.
- Empirical or theoretical rigor.
The following information must accompany each nomination:
- The title of the book and name(s) of the author(s).
- The year of publication.
- The publisher.
- A PDF copy of their book (electronic links and hard copies will not be accepted)
Please send your nominations to Petya Koleva at firstname.lastname@example.org with "SIM BOOK AWARD NOMINATION" in the subject line no later than March 31, 2021.The 2021 SIM Best Book Award Committee:
- Prof. Yusuf Sidani, Professor of Leadership and Business Ethics at the Suiliman S. Olayan School of Business, American University of Beirut (AUB), interim dean at the School.
- Dr. Theodora Issa, Senior Lecturer in People, Culture and Organisation Discipline, School of Management and Marketing, Faculty of Business and Law, Curtin University, Western Australia, Australia
- Dr. Petya Koleva (Chair), Assistant Professor in International Management, School of Strategy and Management, Faculty of Business and Law, Coventry University, United Kingdom