Apologies for cross-posting
*12th Annual OB Research Incubator at AOM Annual Conference *
* This PDW will not have a set meeting time, with researchers meeting virtually with facilitators at a mutually acceptable time during the conference period (August 7-11)
We invite you to submit a short research proposal for the 12th Annual "OB Research Incubator", a Professional Development Workshop that provides an exciting opportunity for researchers to receive constructive feedback and guidance from senior OB scholars and ignite connections and ongoing dialogue around topics of common interest. This session is open to both junior and senior scholars who are conducting research on OB-related topics.
Pre-approval of a research proposal is required for registration. Proposals are due July 20, 2020.
Please limit submissions to 6 double spaced pages (not including references) and include the following sections:
- Brief Abstract and four keywords
- Overview of the research topic, research questions, and contributions
- Conceptual framework
- Challenges (these are the areas on which you would like to focus discussion). Please list specific questions you'd like a facilitator to answer.
- In the email submitting your proposal: Identify up to 3 facilitators from the list below that are best suited to provide guidance on your proposal.
Please send research proposals to Hilary Schloemer at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "OB Research Incubator" by Monday, July 20, 2020. Once your proposal is approved, we will send the registration code and further instructions on how to connect with your facilitator (no later than July 27th). At that point, interested participants will need to register online at the AOM PDW website secure.aomonline.org/PDWReg. We will accept only a limited number of submissions based on the quality of the proposal, fit with the expertise of our panel, and timeliness.
We have an outstanding slate of productive scholars who will facilitate the session, including:
We look forward to "seeing" you at AOM!
Brittany Solomon, Donald Kluemper, & Hilary Schloemer