Conflict Management CM

View Only

survey of emotional and spiritual intelligence in EMBA curricula -- your help is needed

• 1.  survey of emotional and spiritual intelligence in EMBA curricula -- your help is needed

Posted 07-13-2022 12:35
    Hi my name is Tacha N. Brooks. I am a student member of Academy of Management completing my doctoral studies at the University of the Potomac located in Washington, DC. I am pursuing a Doctorate of Business Administration.

I am requesting your valuable collaboration with my dissertation research. The title of my study is "PROFESSOR PERCEPTIONS OF EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP CURRICULA: A QUANTITATIVE STUDY."

The purpose of my study is to examine the perceptions that university professors of organizational leadership hold concerning the importance of including Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence competencies in organizational leadership programs, and to determine the extent to which both EI and SI competencies are included in organizational leadership university programs throughout the United States.

Potential participants will be asked to respond to this initial inquiry based on the following criteria:

-      Are you an instructor in a university setting?
    -      Do you teach organizational leadership courses?

Please, complete the questionnaire by July 25, 2022. I would very much appreciate your timely response. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration to this organizational leadership and spiritual intelligence research effort.

Sincerely,
    Tacha N. Brooks email – tacha.brooks@student.potomac.edu or voice mail 240-872-6575
    University of the Potomac, Doctoral Studies

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jVWGqPLicPkzB3PwljT9tYbmdcyNl9dPsVOGw7OyH_w/edit

------------------------------
    Tacha Brooks
    Adjunct Professor
    University of the Potomac
    (301) 906-7246
    ------------------------------