Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We would like to make you aware of an exciting new sub-theme, 59, which we are convening as part of the European Group of Scholars, in Vienna Austria, July 7 -9, 20211.
The purpose of this subtheme is to gather scholars who are interested in addressing and developing new ways to address organizational corruption and wrongdoing, please see the attachment which provides a more detailed call for papers!!
Inspired by the EGOS 2022 Colloquium theme, we invite conceptual and empirical (qualitative and quantitative) submissions that may address, but are not limited to, questions like (this is just a sample of the questions):
• How realistic is a "perfect" – corruption-free – business environment in today's era of globalization and digitalization?
• What are the implications of wrongdoing and organizational responses to wrongdoing for organizational legitimacy?
• What are the corrupt processes (or other wrongdoing issues) across different levels of analysis, and why do they change over time?
• What are the dynamics of decoupling (policies from practices, and means from ends) in tackling organizational corruption and wrongdoing?
• What are promising new methodological approaches in studying corruption and wrongdoing?
If you are interested, please submit a short abstract (3000) words by January 11, 2022, and if you have any questions about the Sub-theme, please reach out to us!! Looking forward to exciting, innovative, and interesting discussions!!
Radboud University, The Netherlands, email@example.com
Marquette University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
University College London, United Kingdom, email@example.com