We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 37th Euro-Asia Management Studies Association Conference"Europe-Asia Trade & Investments: Does distance matter?
October, 20–23, 2021, Łódź, Poland
Authors are invited to submit theoretical, conceptual and empirical papers that draw on qualitative, quantitative, mixed and case study approaches to explore, evaluate, critique and debate issues arising from the conference theme:
Europe-Asia Trade & Investments: Does distance matter?
Potential topics, but not limited to:
1) COVID-19 and its consequences for Euro-Asia Business (GVC).
2) Role of States in trade and investment: The Europe – Asia Perspective.
3) Export and Investment Incentives – different models in Europe and Asia.
4) Going international - export and OFDI.
5) Changing pattern for investment attractiveness – What does the investors search for?
6) Distance and diversity in IB: opportunity or threat? cultural, geographic, economic, institutional approach.
7) Industrial revolution 4.0 and its impact on international business models.
8) Going green - trade, energy, environment & development.
9) Born globals - the accelerated internationalization.
10) Social perspective as a new IB paradigm – CSR, SRI.
Multiple submission types are possible:
1) Conference papers:
2) Conference panel proposals,
3) Conference posters.
4) Special Session: Management Geography – An Euro-Asia Management Perspective
April, 15th, Registration / paper submission systems open
June, 30th, Paper (poster) submission deadline
July, 31th, Feedback from reviewers
August, 10th, Confirmation of paper acceptance
September, 15th, Payment of early registration fee
October, 20-23, EAMSA Conference in Poland
Our intention is to organize traditional conference, but we do consider the on-line option depending on the Covid-19 situation.
For more information please visit the Conference website and have a look at the attachment
Department of International Trade
Institute of Economics
Faculty of Economics and Sociology
University of Lodz (Poland)