Welcome to all members of the Operations and Supply Chain Management Division of the Academy of Management!
For our new members, we would like to highlight some of our division activities and encourage you to get involved so you can get the most out of our programs at the annual meeting.
New Member opportunities:
- Attend (Best) Paper Sessions: learn about and discuss our community’s latest work, including the best papers sessions sponsored by the Journal of Operations Management and the Journal of Supply Chain Management.
- Network during Socials and other Events: attend a reception sponsored by the OSCM division and the Journal of Supply Chain Management. Or join the Sunday jog.
- Meet the Editors: check out opportunities to ask questions to journal editors attending our conference, e.g. during our AoM Meeting editors breakfast.
- Attend the Doctoral Student Consortium & Junior Faculty Workshop: participate in the workshop and receive mentoring.
- Get Involved: serve as session chair, PDW chair, division leader, or presenter.
- Earn Awards and Recognition: earn recognition for exceptional contributions in research scholarship, best reviewer of conference papers, or author of best conference papers.
Contact Information for Membership Committee:
Desirée van Dun at firstname.lastname@example.org