Conflict Management CM

View Only

Invitation to submit your paper to The Journal of Conflict Management

• 1.  Invitation to submit your paper to The Journal of Conflict Management

Posted 05-16-2023 14:24

Dear Conflict Management Division member! 

I encourage you to submit your conflict related papers to the Journal of Conflict Management (JOCM). 

A conflict-free state of mind may exist only in death! I came across this statement many years back while reading an old text. It still rings true to me today.  

Conflict is an integral part of life. We experience it in various forms, intensity and frequency at work, home, and in our daily interactions with others. Conflict is not necessarily a bad phenomenon. When properly managed, it opens up new opportunities for change and growth that should be further capitalized on and explored.  

And yet, it is surprising that despite being a ubiquitous phenomenon and an omnipresent construct, only a handful of peer review academic journals are dedicated to conflict.   

Among these very few journals is our university-based publication – The Journal of Conflict Management (JOCM). Multidisciplinary in nature, JOCM has been in existence for nine years, and is an online peer review journal with free access to all.  

We welcome all types of research papers – quantitative, qualitative and conceptual, as well as research notes, commentary, and relevant book reviews – that explore conflict from various angles, fields, and levels, and that make a contribution benefiting individuals and organizations alike.  

Again, I encourage you to submit your own work. Please spread the word! 

You are welcome to review the most recent volume of The Journal of Conflict Management, (Volume 8, Issue 1) that was published a few days ago.  

Charles

S. Charles Malka, MA, MBA, PhD
    Professor of Management
    College of Business and Technology 

Editor, Journal of Conflict Management 

Sullivan University 

3101 Bardstown Road
    Louisville, KY 40205
    C. 502-558-3753
    smalka@sullivan.edu  

------------------------------
    Charles Malka