Discussion: View Thread

Looking for Co-Writers/Co-Authors

• 1.  Looking for Co-Writers/Co-Authors

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Everyone,

I am reaching out to explore potential collaborations for publishing articles in any of AOM based esteemed journals. To provide context, I hold a doctoral degree in Technology Management from Colorado Technical University, USA, conferred in 2022. Currently, I am immersed in the IT field as a management professional, affiliated with Charles Schwab for the past two years. My academic journey includes a master's degree in Computer Science from Banasthali Vidyapith, India, completed in 2001, and a second master's degree with a concentration in Project Management from Colorado Technical University in 2017.

With over two decades of experience in the IT sector, I am eager to contribute articles on various topics such as Agile Management, IT security management, vendor management, outsourcing issues, and other relevant subjects from a practitioner's perspective.

I kindly request your assistance to see if you want to be a potential co-writer or co-author who shares similar interests and could enhance the quality of my submissions for publication in AOM based journals.

Thank you for considering my request.

Warm regards,

Dr. Rakhi Jain

(Rakhi.Jain@my.Denver.Coloradotech.edu)

------------------------------
    Rakhi Jain
    Project Manager
    Charles Schwab
    Centennial CO
    +13034763348
    ------------------------------