Discussion: View Thread

Calling all psychologists in leadership

• 1.  Calling all psychologists in leadership

Posted 02-27-2023 13:41
    Hi AOM colleagues,

As the President of the Society of Psychologists in Leadership, I would like to invite all psychologists who work in management and leadership to our conference this year in Tulsa, Oklahoma, April 27-30. It's an intimate conference full of generous and kind psychologist-leaders who support and promote each other.

The Society of Psychologists in Leadership (formerly SPIM) is the only organization dedicated to supporting psychologist-leaders who work as executives, managers, leaders, and consultants in a wide variety of sectors, including business, government, health, community services, consulting, and education.

Our conference theme is "Leadership across Context: Leading in Different Communities, Situations, and Times."

A pre-conference workshop is designed for psychologists at any seniority transitioning into leadership and management.

We also have fantastic speakers from psychologists leading the way in executive coaching, leadership perspectives across the lifespan, artificial intelligence, the media, and healthcare ethics.

Check out the latest program and register to join us here.

We also have monthly Conversations in Leadership. Register here.

If you'd like to chat with me about SPL or volunteer to speak at a Conversation in Leadership, please reach out to me back channel.

Hope to see you at the conference!

Cheers,

Jennifer

--

Jennifer Wisdom, PhD MPH ABPP

Wisdom Consulting

Author of Leaving Revolution: How We are Learning to Let Go and Move On

TEDx Speaker

www.leadwithwisdom.com