Discussion: View Thread

Invitation to NEU Symposia - August 7th, 2023

• 1.  Invitation to NEU Symposia - August 7th, 2023

Posted 08-02-2023 08:23

Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to extend a personal invitation to two upcoming symposia, where we will explore the fascinating world of organizational neuroscience. These symposia aim to present valuable insights into the complexities of organizations and team dynamics from a biological perspective.

Symposium 1: Understanding Challenges and Deviations in Organizations - A Biological Perspective
    Date: August 7th, 2023
    Time: 14:00 to 15:30
    Venue: Boylston Room, Park Plaza

Join us as we delve into the challenges and deviations faced by organizations through the lens of biology. Danni Wang, George Christopoulos, Shelly Tsang, and I will be presenting, and we are honored to have David Waldman as the discussant for this symposium. It is with gratitude that I share this symposium has been recognized with the Best Symposium Award by the NEU.

Symposium 2: Biological Foundations of Synchrony - Implications for Team Outcomes
    Date: August 7th, 2023
    Time: 12:00 to 13:30
    Venue: Tremont Room, Park Plaza

Explore the fascinating realm of synchrony within teams as Adam M. Kleinbaum, Stefan Volk, Nir Milstein, and I delve into the biological underpinnings of team outcomes. The discussion will be led by Yair Berson.

I cordially invite all professionals, academics, and enthusiasts in the field of neuroscience and organizational behavior to attend these symposia. Each presentation will be limited to 15 minutes, ensuring concise and impactful discussions. Your presence and active participation will undoubtedly contribute to the success of these events.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
    Alon Burns

------------------------------
    Alon Burns
    Bar Ilan U.
    Haifa
    (052) 430-2379
    ------------------------------