Discussion: View Thread

NEW Special Issues from EDI Journal

• 1.  NEW Special Issues from EDI Journal

Posted 6 days ago

Hello everyone!

I have joined the EDI Journal Team as Social Media Editor. I am delighted to share TWO recent Special Issues with you, which I'm sure you'll be eager to read:

1. Check out our latest @EDI_Journal SI on 'Motherhood, Work and the Politics of Care' - Guest Eds. Isabella Krysa, Mariana Ines Paludi, Liela Jamjoom & Marke Kivijärvi.

Explore the intersections between motherhood and #academia, experiences of motherhood and work during the COVID-19 pandemic in India, contemporary maternal labor in Türkiye and much more ...

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Vol. 43 Iss. 5 | Emerald Insight

Emerald remove preview
    Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Vol. 43 Iss. 5 | Emerald Insight
    An International Journal Guest Editors: Isabella Krysa, Mariana Ines Paludi, Liela Jamjoom, Marke Kivijärvi Lara Pecis, Anne Touboulic Recent research has captured the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in widening gender inequalities, by highlighting that academic women have been disproportionately affected. During...
    View this on Emerald >

2. Our other very timely and important SI has a #CRT focus. You Can't Racelight Critical Race Theory! - Guest eds. William A. Smith & Laurence Parker 

Read about challenging racist narratives, systemic racism, exploring BIPOC experiences of racelighting and critiquing Whiteness and much more ...

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Vol. 43 Iss. 3 | Emerald Insight

Emerald remove preview
    Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Vol. 43 Iss. 3 | Emerald Insight
    An International Journal Guest Editors: William A. Smith, Laurence Parker Rican Vue, Lucy Arellano Jr, Uma Mazyck Jayakumar This review addresses how student organizations are conceptually framed in the scholarly literature-organizations the authors referred to as "ethnicized student organizations" or... 2010 Emerald Publishing Limited
    View this on Emerald >

------------------------------
    Dr Juliet Kele
    University of York
    YORK, UK
    ------------------------------