Discussion: View Thread

Seeking submissions for Workstream "Breaking Barriers, Fostering Equality." Deadline of 16 February 2024.

• 1.  Seeking submissions for Workstream "Breaking Barriers, Fostering Equality." Deadline of 16 February 2024.

Posted 02-03-2024 12:55
      |   view attached

Hello All,

I am very excited to extend an invitation to individuals passionate about advancing the discourse on "Breaking Barriers, Fostering Equality" to submit papers or abstracts to my upcoming workstream for the 2024 Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Conference (EDI).

I wholeheartedly invite scholars, researchers, and practitioners to submit their work under the umbrella of "Breaking Barriers, Fostering Equality." This stream seeks contributions that offer valuable insights, innovative approaches, and solutions to the complex challenges faced by lower-status individuals globally. The objective is to foster a collaborative and interdisciplinary dialogue that transcends borders, leading to a more equitable and inclusive world.

I have attached the details of the workstream for your review. To submit a paper, please create an account on the EDI website under the registration tab.

Submissions to the conference (i.e. to the streams) can be in the form of long abstracts (up to 1500 words), developmental papers (3000-5000 words, including references) or full papers (no length restrictions) by the deadline of 16 February 2024.

EDI Conference 2024, Seville, Spain (edi-conference.org)

------------------------------
    Jennifer Bishop
    Case Western Reserve Weatherhead School of Management
    jennifer.bisop@case.edu
    jrbishopphd@gmail.com
    ------------------------------