Discussion: View Thread

Seeking unpublished studies in strategic HRM (e.g., HPWS)

• 1.  Seeking unpublished studies in strategic HRM (e.g., HPWS)

Posted 08-26-2022 22:48

Dear colleagues,

I am currently conducting a meta-analysis on the impact of a bundle of HR practices (or system of HR practices) at the "organizational" level (i.e., we do not look at individual or team-level relationships). In order to reduce the "publication bias" in our meta-analysis, my coauthors and I are now seeking unpublished manuscripts or data (e.g., work in progress, working papers, uncompleted dissertations, theses, and conference papers).

If you have unpublished research that has empirical data on the relationship between a system of HR practices (primarily high performance, high commitment, high involvement, or high investment HR system) and organizational level performance indicators, we would highly appreciate it if you could provide me with the correlations, measures, reliability, sample size, and name of the country from which the data has been collected. Please send the requested information in an email to Riki.Takeuchi@utdallas.edu, preferably within the next month or so.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration. We will make certain that your data will only be used for this meta-analytic purpose.

Sincerely,

Riki Takeuchi

Dr. Joseph Picken Distinguished Chair in Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Naveen Jindal School of Management

University of Texas at Dallas

------------------------------
    Riki Takeuchi
    Full Professor
    University of Texas at Dallas
    Richardson TX
    (972) 883-5112
    ------------------------------