The Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation (RICSI) is proud to host the inaugural Inclusive Impact Summit, taking place virtually on March 30th and 31st, 2022.
The RICSI is a leading institute in one of the United States' longest-standing, largest, and most diverse public universities, and are committed to turning out future generations prepared for social innovation that can improve the world. We focus on five key themes at the intersection of Corporate Social Innovation and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - what we call "inclusive impact."
With the Inclusive Impact Summit, we will bring together a wide-ranging group of experts across academia and practice by focusing on three of main themes:
- Climate Justice
- Health Equity
- Shared Prosperity
The Inclusive Impact Summit will have high level speakers such as:
- Halla Tomasdottir, CEO of Richard Branson's B Team
- Joe Kenner, CEO of Greyston Bakery
- Jeremy Heimans, Author of New Power
- Lord Michael Hastings, former Global Head of Corporate Citizenship at KPMG.
Paper Submission Information
Proposals are invited for the following session types:
- Papers: Topics related to business and the three conference themes using a variety of research methods.
- Workshops: Working meetings that focus on specific research or teaching challenge.
- Discussions: Author(s) share an idea that is in the early to middle stages of development but is not yet paper or implementation ready.
Abstracts should be 1-2 pages in length.
The submission deadline is January 31st, 2022, and acceptance of proposals will be announced on February 28th, 2022.
Submissions and any questions regarding the summit should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.